Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Graeme Crosby....larrikin biker....Croz's first book...his first autobiography...well worth the read....

I've always admired "Croz" as the New Zealand racing motorcyclist, Graeme Crosby is affectionately called....
Well liked in the UK and Europe for his racing exploits there in the late 1970's, early 1980's as well as in NZ and Australia, I recently  received an email from an old mate of his and mine, Ross Hannan, alerting me to Croz's first foray into publishing. 
So a couple of clicks on his website....
http://www.graemecrosby.com/


where he relieved me of some cash saw the book secured  and in a few days the parcel arrived with a signed copy....
Left click on the photos to enlarge....


I read a lot and was a little skeptical, perhaps the photos would be worth it, Croz could ride the wheels off a motorcycle, but could he write a book?
Was I pleasantly surprised.... I found myself with one of those books I had difficulty putting down.
I'ts a bloody good read....
I've just returned from NZ where I was 3 days at the big annual Classic Motorcycle race meeting at Pukekohe, just south of Auckland and I'll do a blog on this within the week.


Croz was there with a stall and I had my camera with me, so we'll visit the stall pictorially....








Later in the weekend, Croz threw his leg over a Kawasaki and proved he'd lost none of the old touch...
The three following photos show that...when the flag dropped Croz was off like a scalded cat....






All the details of how to purchase Croz's book are on his website...


http://www.graemecrosby.com/










Get your signed copy now......

No comments: