Monday, April 2, 2012

Again more Artur Fenzlau...I'm quite addicted to the great photographs of this Austrian motorcycle and motor racing photographer....this time in 1957....

I'm quite addicted to these photographs that are available to look at on the Technical Museum of Austria, Vienna's website....
We are still with the Austrian photographer, Artur Fenzlau....
Such great photographs, I just have to share a selection with you....
Same hill-climb in Vienna and the hills nearby. 
This time in 1957 and I've included a couple of interesting car photos.....
So again I acknowledge my non commercial use of this archive.....
The hill climb appears to have been around 31st March 1957, and the weather was obviously cold and raining throughout the day, even mist around.
On the cobble stone surface grip was at a premium and as you'll see, some riders and drivers came unstuck....
Hopefully only their pride was hurt....











No comments: