Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back to some more photographs from the camera of Austrian photographer Artur Fenzlau...from the mid 1950's period....

I'm in a folder I saved some photos of Artur Fenzlau's taken during 1957 in events in Austria.
I've done some four other posts of his photos...easily accessed with the search facility on the RHS on this blog...type in Fenzlau....

Again acknowledgement is made to the Technical Museum of Austria in Vienna ....  http://www.technischesmuseum.at/
Aand the estate of the late Artur Fenzlau for this non commercial posting of these photographs...
Most were unlabelled and not having a program etc I can't help here...but I suspect they were at the hillclimb in a Vienna suburb.

 A couple from a meeting in 1959 and 1960....

And finally some BMW Rennsport photos, some have been displayed before....






No comments: